SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

4.05.2010

Getting ready for "coastal"

Beautiful days! So inspiring. Here are a couple of pictures of works in progress. I am doing a commission for Mandeville Canyon Designs which involves paintings for a coastal resort community... Sea Glass Village... in Wells, Maine. These are still unfinished, but this sunny day in New Hampshire makes me want to "bust out" and share them.
Also, just a side note from yesterday regarding a photo my husband took. He gets such a kick out of this outfit he feels the need to take a picture. I like what I am wearing... I think he does, too? But this is my point. He CLAIMS to not care what people wear how they look... so why does this strike him as something to document? Leave me a comment here. I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!