SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

4.17.2010

Getting ready for "Coastal". May 7&8 Open House

This may be an abstract to some... but I look at this as representational. To me this is a landscape. I sense a marsh. I see a sky. I feel distance, but a quiet calm. I am always amazed at what a brush stroke will do... just the scruff of green makes trees. And a swash of blue makes sky.
My artist friends and I are almost ready for you to visit in May. We are so excited. New this year are the luscious handmade botanicals and soothing lotions of Rebecca Ross of White Lily Teas, plus the whimsical creations of Keith MacLeod Metalworks. Terry Braun returns with his stunning hand-hammered copper and bronze pots. There's more... join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!