SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

6.17.2009

Great things around the corner...

I feel I have been in a whirlwind these last few days. So many new things to report... My art days at Churchill's Gardens start this Saturday. I will be painting on location using my smaller canvasses. Hope you can stop by to say hello!
Also, Trends, in downtown Exeter, NH has a selection of my local scenes on cards. And starting in August, I am exhibiting landscapes at The Willow in downtown Exeter... the photo shown here is "Red Landscape" soon to be delivered. And, last but not least, the Beacon Hill Art Walk, with so many crazy artists and great conversations... It is one of my favorite places to be.
All the calendar and website information is in my exhibit schedule to the right.
Be sure to scroll down to the "Swaying Grasses" painting... I included a full description of my painting process for all you budding artists. Have a fabulous day in the sun. I hope your gardens are flourishing! Rose
P.S. My next post on June 22 will be about a special painting based on the Ossipee area... I can't reveal the details just yet :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!