SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

2.14.2009

Soft Ginkgo Leaves Original Painting

SOLD This is one of my favorite paintings, just completed for Renee Carman of Mandeville Canyon Designs. This is a 24x30 inch acrylic painting on canvas sealed with a UV resistant varnish. It is another in a series of paintings to be used for a model beach cottage in Wells, Maine. When I work on paintings like this, I get to explore my graphic design roots and love of imagery in textile design. This painting can be anything... an image of calm for a space, a burst of color for a simple room, or a statement of organic intrigue. This particular painting is not for sale, but I can paint another of similar image and color. I hope you get the chance to take a look at Renee's model cottage in March. It is one of five models that will be open for preview... more to come in a later post. Leave a comment here....would love to know what you think.
Have a wonderful Valentines weekend!
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!