SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

2.22.2009

Along the Squamscott River


Somewhat abstract but still indicative of flowing river scene, this painting was done from a photograph I took this past fall. I love so many things about Exeter and the view of the Squamscott from Swasey Parkway is high on the list. This little painting is only 4x6 inches. It is unframed on sturdy paper board and sealed with a protective varnish. The price is $70. Contact me if you are interested in seeing this art.
I was inspired yesterday to take a ton of photographs of some of my favorite spots in Exeter. The sun was great, the snow still covers the ground, and the bare trees allowed me to get some really nice details of buildings you can't see in the summer because of the leaves. I'll be completing some of those paintings this spring.
Thanks for looking.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!