SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

10.24.2012

Special offer. At 14 Cedar Street November 10&11




I am sooooo excited about doing this show. The 14 Cedar Street Studio in Amesbury, MA is a beautiful building full of wonderful artisans.... I am thrilled to be a guest there this season. As a little thank you for coming, I am giving out one Rose Bryant folded blank greeting card with envelope (new designs) to the first 50 people at my booth WITH THIS COUPON. Instructions: You need to print and bring this image with you to get your free card. A nice start to the holiday season, I'd say!
(a little update 10/25: Printing any part of the wording in this offer or any part of the photo- "free greeting card"-qualifies as a "print". Some of you have had a little trouble printing.... hope this helps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!