SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

8.20.2012

Portland Sidewalk Art Festival This Saturday

300 artists on Congress Street. Hope you can join me at my tent. I will be at Monument Square ... which is really super great because it is near the starting point (or the end ...depending on your outlook :-)). Everything is there... watercolor, oils, graphite, landscapes, still life, figurative, abstract... all sizes, all shapes ...everything. It's a big show so be sure and wear your comfy art-kicks. The show is near the Old Port and waterfront cafes. In the event of rain (Sunday is the rain date), check Portland WCSH 6 News at 6 and 11pm Friday evening. Good luck to all my artist friends... I may not be able to find you, so I will wish us all fair skies from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!