SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

6.19.2012

Whimsy Star. Art give-way

Cutie little whimsy star is the next gift for Friday, June 22. I'll draw at noon. This is a tiny painting, 3x3 inches. UV protective varnish (just like all my big ones) and a tiny little bio in the back. Look to the left for the link to my facebook page. "Like" my page and you are in for this drawing. If you have already "liked", great, you are still in for all the give-aways. Two left for this series: this Friday and then June 29. Good luck!
For those of you looking for a fun show to visit, I will be at a new (for me) craft fair in Kennebunkport, Maine. It's the School Around Us Craft Fair on the Green Saturday, July 7th. A charming, well established (37 years) and well run event that benefits School Around Us. I will have my Tiny Paintings plus larger works. I love the shows I do and the people that run them. Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!