SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

2.22.2012

Starting the next thought...

This is the beginning for "Birds Under Cover". It is a small bit. The entire piece is large - two horizontal canvasses, each 18x38. So the entire width is 6 feet. (yes, it fills the studio!) I love starting on canvas that has a bright under-painting... as I add the layers, the "ground" color makes wonderful things happen. This is a thought process now... I don't know what it will be in the end. So I ponder. In the meantime, my facebook friends have been sending me great material for the next series... lots of pics of chickens. Take a moment to "Like" my facebook page... I will be posting some interesting specials and FREE offers this spring. LOVE spring, LOVE the energy, LOVE the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!