SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

11.11.2011

Midnight oil

Actually, I am not burning the midnight oil... just can't do it. I get up too early to last that long. BUT, if there is a midnight oil for me, 6-9 pm would be it. Stuff on the table... getting ready for the Open House December 2 and 3. Next week I will concentrate on finishing larger works. Every time I make a mark in color, I am in awe... not because of the product or how I have done it, but because with each color stroke, I realize the possibilities are really and truly endless.. and that I absolutely love the color mark-making. I remember when I taught my art classes from my studio, and watched the children paint. I was in love with their marks in color and THEY were in love with their marks in color. What a happy bunch we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!