SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

7.10.2011

Sunny day at Portsmouth Open Market


Ok! What a day.... I saw so many familiar faces. Glennis, Sam, Greg, Lisa and friend, Susan, Judie and friend, Bobby and Karen, Donna, Sarah, Erin, Cheryl, Ruth, Wendy, and met many more. Jazz fest one block over, museum grounds open, and food... couldn't be a cheerier day. I also got a chance to meet some other fabulous artists... one was Susan Gorman's friend, Emily (sorry, Emily, I can't remember your last name) who's work I love. The top photo is of her color-filled creations. If you look closely you can see some crazy things used as "art". I'm not sure when my next date is there... This art market takes artists unreserved if there is room, so I will wait for a sunny forecast and put it out to the universe then. If you like my vibe, send this to a friend or post it on your FB. Many people tell me they check out my blog for good places to go or to experience some positive energy... I hope you come along! Be sure to check out my exhibits page for other summer gigs.

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!