SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

7.30.2010

Rose Bryant. Brian Crowley. At Blue Moon. August 3 - September 24

I can't believe how quickly this exhibit date came up. I put my name in the pot to do an exhibit at Blue Moon about two years ago. It seemed at the moment like it was so far in advance. In the meantime, a collaboration with a good friend and photgrapher who has a fantastic eye has evolved. Brian Crowley is sharing the exhibit with me as the featured photographer. I love his style... always on the go. Looking for the next venue. Ready to jump in and make his visual statement. I can't even tell you the number of things he's accomplished .... you'll just have to go to his site http://www.briancrowley.com/ ....and trust me, that will still be just the tip of the iceberg. He never takes just "the scenery shot"... there is always a twist to make you ponder. So here we are, now, ready to put up the show. Mark your calendar for the reception on Friday, September 10 5-7pm to get a close-up of what we do and to chat (The party, by the way, flaunts the cuisine of the fabulous Blue Moon Market). Thank you so much to Annick of the SAA for coordinating the exhibit and Kathy Gallant of Blue Moon for having us! Dates: August 3- September 24. Hours: M-F 10:30-7, Sat 10-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!