SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

3.14.2009

"Tiny Paintings" at PHLY... a nice mix with the fabulous modern ambience.

I just dropped off some my paintings at PHLY and I was stunned by how beautiful and fresh the modern furniture and accessories are there. Honestly, your head will blow off when you see it. My "Tiny Paintings" site (which I originally planned to debut this month) will be up and running mid-May. Deb Orlando at PHLY thought my little format (less than 2.5x 3.5 inches each) would make a great addition to my show in April, so all of my inventory will be there for the month of April instead. Mark your calendar... for Friday, April 3rd, 5-8 for the opening reception. I will have over 50 pieces of original work plus tiny paintings. And Deb will have a collection of modern style you only see in magazines. Bring a pal to stroll around Portsmouth that evening... all the galleries have receptions that Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!