SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

11.07.2008

Fort Rock Farm Landscape

SOLD
I couldn't resist a different approach to the previous Fort Rock Barn painting. This painting, "Fort Rock Farm Landscape", is a very small 4x6 inch acrylic on paper board. It is one of many 4x6 paintings I recently completed for my upcoming Open House on November 21 and 22 (see below). Some of the paintings are landscapes, some are abstracts, some are just experiments with color. I love this small format for its instant gratification... it is a great way to progress to larger work. My painting of "Wild Horses" from the previous post found a quick home. It was SOLD to a horse lover.
Thank you for looking at my color! Please, share it with a friend.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!