SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

4.22.2011

Spring in New Hampshire

Finally! Yes finally! We can see buds... and crocus... and starts to green. This is my laundry, which I line dry (or rack dry in the winter). We got rid of our dryer since we didn't use it. This kind of day reminds me of the things I know will come... lunch on my picnic table, neighbors in the street, concerts in the park, less clothing and of course, art. I have lined up more shows this season than I have usually done in the past. The first one is this Mother's Day weekend and one of the participants is Donna Jensen. She will be here discussing all things for the garden. She'll have a worm composting unit, a honey bee observation hive, and answers to your garden/environmental questions. See some of her latest published work here. And join us May 6 and 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!