SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

6.03.2009

Rose Bryant Original "Ginkgo Dreams" Triptych

My newest large "atmospheric" work has just been installed at Divine Cafe and Grille. I love working in this style.... loose, soft, not too specific. I see it functioning as a "feeling" for a room above a sofa, as a surface on a textile, or maybe even as a soft sheet of gift wrap. I just recently went to the SURTEX trade show in NYC as an observer. The event is a huge buying and selling venue for the surface design industry. I met many artists... it was very inspiring and I can't wait to explore more.
Shown here is one of three panels of my painting "Ginkgo Dreams". Each panel is 24x24, so when mounted together vertically or horizontally, the total size is 24x72. It is $650. As you go in the cafe, it is around to the left. Let me know what you think!
Enjoy.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!