SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

10.30.2014

Blue and red color for Open Doors November 8&9

Plus a little green, green-blue, orange, soft yellow, lime, peach, indigo, yellow oxide, periwinkle, warm lavender...
I took this photo and now I can't stop staring at it. It is not so much about the imagery as much as it is the color. I look at these relationships and I think, how does this happen in my brain and in my heart that makes this so mesmerizing? It is like the smell of coffee to me. It is like the scent of lavender. I can NOT let it go. And what I love and appreciate is that everyone has a different sensibility or tolerance of their own.... like my neighbor Beth and I talked about... It must be like cilantro -  maybe you like it or you don't. I like it. Actually I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!