SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

9.15.2011

finishing touches ...in magenta

SOLD I just put the last bit of magenta and then a good coat of varnish on a painting that I love. It really speaks to my graphic design roots... and I am so glad the boldness in this one spoke to a couple at the Cape Elizabeth Engine One Labor Day Art Show. This was the the 44th annual art show put on by the Cape Elizabeth fire department. Amazing. Engine One finds community sponsors to help fund the event and the awards. There are over 100 artists each year that pay a fee for their "space" to display work. The fees and sponsor donations help support the needs of the fire department. I am glad to be a part of it... thank you, Engine One.
And thank you to DM and EM... it was great meeting you. I hope you enjoy your new color for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!