SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

4.03.2008

Happy April Everyone... from The Dancer.

(SOLD) The painting pictured here is a 12x12 acrylic on canvas. It is now in my solo show at the Exeter Public Library. I like the feeling of the freedom and movement in it.... makes me really ready for the sunny days ahead. This painting started with a sketch. Then I turned the sketch upside down, transferred the image to a canvas and actually painted the image upside down. Sometimes I try different angles and placements for painting... it makes the process less tight... not confined by expectations, and you never know how the piece will end up. I thought this one said "fun".

Spring always brings new growth... and now you can find my cards for sale at Screamer's Cafe in Stratham . I am in the process of expanding that direction, so if you know of a busy little boutique or shop, let me know!
On a musical note: Hope you can join the gang at the Divine Cafe this evening. They are having their first "Acoustic Cafe Thursdays" from 5-9. Serving dinner and jamming. BYOB. Tell them Rose mentioned it. No special services will happen, but they will smile.
Thank you for looking... If you like my color please save this site and send it on to a friend.
Feel free to leave me a comment in the comment section.
Have a lovely day!
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!