SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

10.07.2010

"Doodle, in the Light" painting at The Vision and The Word Exhibit in Exeter

There is a great show opening this Saturday at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery. The Vision and The Word. Collaborations between visual artists and poets. "Doodle in the Light" is my painting of our family cat. My husband entered a little written piece for the show... the first time we have done a collaboration like this. He wrote from the viewpoint of our cat as he (Doodle) updates his Twitter account... really funny. If you are a cat person, you will love the humor. The opening reception is Saturday, at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery, 12-4.
Next weekend, October 16, is the big Fall Harvest Festival in Exeter. If no rain, I will be outside The Willow Shop working on tiny paintings from noon to 3. Stop by and say hello. I will have a few of my tiniest works on display while I paint, plus Julie and the gang at the Willow will be offering specials that day. Look for my blue and white striped beach umbrella. For more info about Exeter, go to Visit Exeter NH. Hope to see you at one of the events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!