SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

6.14.2010

A great day

Inspiration comes from so many places... and these past two weeks have really just been so full of family and friends that the words for it are hard to find. Events like witnessing unions I never thought I would see, hearing from old friends who are putting together a long overdue gathering, going to a fabulously touching art opening at the Norman Rockwell Museum (for Jeanne Steig and William Steig), meeting the mother of my daughter's boyfriend for the first time, and then, for the hundreth umpteenth millionth time (really...how many times is that?!), having a laugh with a neighbor. When my world feels right, my purpose feels right. And color is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!