SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

6.12.2010

Blue Moon exhibit coming in August. Brian Crowley, Rose Bryant

Here is a sneak peek at one of my paintings ("Pond in New Hampshire" 8x10 acrylic on canvas) for the Blue Moon exhibit I am doing with photographer Brian Crowley this August and September. The first time I heard of Brian's work was years ago when he was photographing trees... from the top (way up in the top).... looking down through the branches and the leaves to the ground. The perspective is stunning.... something you would never see unless you are a tree climber. His spin for the Blue Moon show?... We'll have to wait and see. Our reception is Friday, September 10, 5-7. Mark your calendar... more info to come. Currently, one of my friends, Ethel Hills, has her beautiful abstract landscape work up now... the party is this Friday, 5-7.
Last minute teacher gifts are in my studio for those of you looking for a spot of color for someone special. Postcard 10-packs with envelopes are $10 and the tiny paintings are $22 for the olives and $26 for all others. The tiny paintings here are some of my favorites... Are the cats watching olives?.... or are they watching bugs? Just shoot me an email if you want to pop by and see what's in. I have more than 200 tiny paintings and about 80 card packs. Have a great day.... I hope it includes lots of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!