SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

10.04.2009

Win a Tiny Painting! Thank you

Enter my free drawing for a tiny painting by telling me what you think about the clarity and colors on this site. Sometimes different computer screens show colors and text differently. If you can take a moment, please, email me here and I will put all the responding comments in a random pick for a free tiny painting. The winner will get to choose between a tiny sunflower painting "Little Cindy" or a tiny lily pond painting "Lily Pond #2" (they are each 2.5x3.5 inches). I will post the winner's name (First name and last initial) on Thursday, 10/8 by 3pm. Then I will mail the painting out to you by Friday, 10/9. Thank you so much in advance for your time (and your input). And good luck!

More news: Interior designer, Renee Carman of Mandeville Canyon Designs is holding a free design demonstration this Thursday evening at 7 at The Willow Shop in downtown Exeter. You should check it out... and pick up a few tips for rejuvenating your fall. I understand there are treats involved. Click on the leaf for more information and to rsvp.
Have a beautiful fall day!
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!