SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

7.15.2011

New painting for the Willow... Orange Poppies



My newest painting, "Orange Poppies" is on its way to the Willow today. It is a diptych, 22x14, on deep profile canvas sealed with a UV resistant varnish. Hot orange was calling me this time... If you want to take a close-up look, drop by the Willow just steps away from the PEA Boathouse on Water Street in downtown Exeter. I am also taking in more of my Exeter Bandstand prints today.

The bottom picture is of Liz of Riverlsea Farm at the Newburyport Farmers Market a couple of Sundays ago. I was her next door neighbor with my tiny originals. I'll be there again this Sunday... sounds like it will be a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Join us if you can, 9-1 at the Tannery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!