SEE MY WORK AT ART UP FRONT STREET. 120 FRONT STREET IN UPTOWN EXETER, NH

3.11.2009

Friday, April 3, 5-8pm, Rose Bryant opening reception at PHLY

I'm now getting ready for a new solo show at PHLY in downtown Portsmouth. PHLY is a cool modern home furnishings retailer and gallery. The reception is Friday, April 3, 5-8 pm. The show will be up for a month but I hope you can join us on the first night for the fun and buzz around Portsmouth. This opening coincides with the Portsmouth art walk... and there is a lot to see and sample. The photo here is just a glimpse of what I will have at the exhibit... I can't show you the whole thing.... we need to leave something to the surprise! I'll have lots of new work, plus ten brand new paintings never shown.
Thanks for looking and please, pass my color on to someone who needs a lift.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!